Boys VA Fall League:
NO PRACTICES -- GAMES ONLY - SUNDAY GAMES
Game "only" with a POSITIVE Difference
ALL GAMES PLAYED ON SUNDAYS
With Sunday games players can play their primary fall sport during the week and on Saturdays and sharpen their lacrosse game skills in a competitive, organized, and safe league on SUNDAYS. Trained ADULT supervision on all fields is the key to our ability to provide a quality game experience.
- We accept FULL TEAMS and INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS. Registered Players will be placed with others from the same high school or youth group.
- Playoffs and Championships for top teams in all Divisions.
- Champions will receive team awards.
- Outstanding players will be honored and receive individual awards.
- Team and individual statistics will posted on the website
Due to the "game only" format ALL players MUST have played at least one season of organized lacrosse to be eligible to participate in the "game only" league - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Beginners and Novices click on link Developmental Clinic
WHEN - UPDATED Sept 10
Start: September 23 End: November 11
For the Fall League players will play at the level they will play in their Spring 2013 season
HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS
Placement based on RISING fall 2012 school grade
VARSITY* (11th and 12th graders) JV (9th and 10th graders)
* Exceptions may be made for 10th graders who played Varsity last spring or by HS coach recommendation.
Placement based on player's AGE as of August 31, 2012
Same age criteria as the Spring 2013 NVYLL season - This allows for players and coaches to adjust to the divisons they will play in the Spring 2013 season.
** Players may play UP an age group but not DOWN
U-15 No older than 14 (as of 8-31-12)
RISING 9th graders MUST play in JV Division
U-13 No older than 12 (as of 8-31-12)
U-11 No older than 10 (as of 8-31-12)
U-9 No older than 8 (as of 8-31-12)
ALL divisions and Teams will play games at Sidney Lanier MS and Frost MS in Fairfax, and Word of Grace (Old Redskins ParK) in Chantilly.
click for directions to game locations