POSITION SPECIFIC CLINICS
Advanced training Shooter, Defense, Goalie, and Face-Off
TWO - One and a Half Hour intense sessions focusing on position specific skills and team concepts. Separate session for Youth and High School players.
Youth Players (RISING grades 3-8)
High School Players (RISING grades 9-12)
For Intermediate and Advanced players - NO Beginners
- SHOOTER - Focus on proper technique, time and room, on the run, off the dodge, and on the crease.
- DEFENSE - Footwork, under control body positioning, approach, checking, and clearing.
- FACE-OFF - Become King of the "X" - Clamp, Jam, Rake, pinch and pop, and counter moves.
- GOALIE - Be a BRICK WALL in goal - Body positioning, communication, clearing Limited to 8 goalies
- 8:1 player to coach ratio
Wednesday and Thursday June 19 and 20
YOUTH 6:30pm - 8:00pm
HIGH SCHOOL 8:00pm - 9:30pm
NOVA Field House - 14810 Murdock St Chantilly VA 20151
Attendees must provide their OWN equipment
Stick, MOUTHGUARD, helmet, gloves, shoulder and arm pads.