Boys MD Fall League:
NO PRACTICES -- GAMES ONLY -- ALL GAMES ON SUNDAYS
Game "only" with a POSITIVE Difference
The 2012 Maryland Summer League was the largest most competitive ever! We received very positive feedback from those who participated. Our Fall League is always bigger and better than our summer league. We expect many more players and teams to join us this fall.
Experienced players have the opportunity to sharpen their game skills in a competitive, organized, and safe league. With Sunday games players can play their primary fall sport and come out and play a game each weekend. Trained ADULT supervision on all fields is the key to our ability to provide a quality game experience.
- We accept FULL TEAMS and INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS. Registered Players will be placed with others from the same high school or youth group.
- Playoffs and Championships for top teams in all Divisions.
- Champions will receive team awards.
- Outstanding players will be honored and receive individual awards.
- Team and individual statistics will posted on the website
Due to the "game only" format ALL players MUST have played at least one season of organized lacrosse to be eligible to participate in the "game only" league - NO EXCEPTIONS.
**Each player MUST register individually**
We accept full teams and individual players. Registered Players will be placed with others from the same high school or youth group.
HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS ONLY - No Youth divisions for the Fall
For the Fall League players will play at the level they will play in their Spring 2013 season
HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS
Placement based on RISING fall 2012 school grade
VARSITY* (11th and 12th graders) JV (9th and 10th graders)
* Exceptions may be made for 10th graders who played Varsity last spring or by HS coach recommendation.
Start: September 9 End: November 4
ALL Games will be played at the Maryland Soccer Plex
GAME TIMES UPDATED
Based on the number of teams Varsity and JV Divisions will play between 5:00pm and 9:00PM